This is only Student Grievance Help line number.
Phone lines will be open from Monday to Saturday between 9am-9pm only.
Any Query Help Line
Call Us: +91 9311805548
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are placements provided by the institute ?
- Yes. We have a Training and placement cell which arranges campus recruitment drives, walk-in interviews for placement in various Industries/Organizations.
- Is there any scholarship for economically backward students ?
- Yes, SC, ST and SEBC students are eligible to apply for scholarships provided by the State and Central Government. Apart from government scholarships we offers B.U. Patel scholarship for students who have passed their S.S.C From Mahuva Taluka School and students having more than 60% in S.S.C.
- Which courses are available at this institute ?
- CMS Polytechnic available diploma courses of , Electrical, Computer and IT Engineering.